Friday 4 November 2011

0913 - Maherian

Thursday, there this event called sayounara pmr. Its quite simple actually because there's only form 3 students which is only about 200 something i guess. or less than that. Seriously, some people after pmr until now they don't even show their faces at school. As if school means nothing to them. Nvm. Its none of my business. Sayounara things quite fun. We'll see how much we love each other. depending on each other to make something real. Seeing those slideshow reminds me how much we care about each other. I don't know about you but I really do love all these form 3 students. Even though sometimes some of them are like bitches -.- But I don't care! All I know is without all of them, badge form 3 - 2011 will not become like this. I'm aware that most of them don't even like me. why? I don't even know. Maybe because I am popular :p hehehe. Kidding! Seriously, I don't know and I wanna know :p What am I talking.
err, just wanna say I'm glad staying in Maher with all this fabulous people around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment