Friday 26 August 2011

Abangggg :)


Afiq Jasmin, a common name if you know me :) He is the BEST brother in the world. Seriously, im not lying okey? He is my BEST-friend, my BEST-boyfriend and BEST-partner. hihi. We share everything. Just name it - friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, enemy :p But we fight a lot. Everyday okey :/ He will definitely do something that make me lose my patient -______-
He just knows me well. and i cant deny that. He knows how to make me laugh, how to make me happy. And that is the best part! He exactly knows what to do when im in a bad situation. Especially at school. But now, he already pass the secondary school and leave me :( What am I supposed to do if i get into trouble :( aaahh man! This is hard. Nvm laa ~ That is not the point. What actly, I wanna tell you guys is that, I am PROUD to have him as my brother. The one and only brother that i have :D - Btw, he's studying architecture at UTM now :)

p/s : I love you *blushing*

No comments:

Post a Comment