Saturday 10 September 2011

Should I or Should not ?

I am deadly confuse! Look, I know i am happy when Mr.Ai textes me. But now, he's being annoying all the time -____- gosh! He is like so damn 'skema' and so like the one yang ikut peraturan. and cara dia texting, u imagine by yourself. and sometimes, i am out of words okey? i dont know what to reply. Okey, enough about this.

and Mr.Black is back! okey, it is like he wished me about 13th bla bla bla. and I started to remember bout the old time. screwed me! and its like we are going to continue the relationship. what am i doing? I really dont know okey. Maybe, just maybe I do miss him but am I suppose to continue it? :/ errr, i need some opinion. haha. and i had told him - we'll see after PMR okey? and I think i'm giving him hopes. A hope that me, myself do not know a right things or not.

and and PMR is only 3 weeks away. which is quite nervous - to those who are not ready yet, and who are not revising all the topics. and it also quite good - to those who already plan what to do after PMR. and me? I am in both categories. hik hik hik.


- Pray for me to get straight A's people! Amin ~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment