Saturday 31 December 2011

2012 come leave 2011

Happy New Year! May 2012 full with bless, awesomeness and amazing throughout the year. And I have a few list to accomplish this year. So that I'll be a better person :)

2011 - A year full of memories. Whether it is a happy memory or a sad one, it is something that we can never forget in our life. One of The Happiest memory is when I'm receiving my result. When ustazah announce my name, and i'm one of the students who is getting a straight A's, there is nothing I can say except Alhamdulillah. Never ever think you can't get what you wish for. As a saying goes where there is a will, there is a way. Then it means there is a way you can achieve what you are wishing for.

To my friends, which did not achieve it, Don't ever give up. You did a great job. You prove to those who are not confident that you can achieve an amazing result. Trust me, you still have these 2 years to achieve a flying colour result in SPM. And, tak dapat straight A's PMR, doesn't mean tak dapat jugak nanti SPM kan? So, this time, kita study sama sama oke?

For me, 2012 is not a honeymoon year, so bring all the toughness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment