Tuesday 13 December 2011

Miss.

I miss my deskmates. I miss my classmates. I miss my schoolmates. I miss Fitri. I miss Shafiq. I miss Asyraf. I miss Fikri, I miss Nazrin. I miss Aiman. I miss Adan. I miss Faris? haha. I just miss them. I dont have any other boy-friends, who really close to me. They like my bestfriends. I really do miss when Ainul and I was like teasing them. Especially, Fitri and shafiq. Everyday, there must be something we will do to them or vice versa. I really miss when Nazrin asks the whole boys not to entertain me and Ainul -.- And we like damn stress. I mean, I feel like I have no friends -.- There are so many memories. Sad. happy. Annoy. Everything. I just... miss you guys :( How I wish we can just turn back all the times and face that again :') Everyday, I will call their's name for no reasons. Just to say Hi. And we laugh. Just to smile. And laugh again. Just to watch. And laugh. Always laugh. I miss you guys.........

No comments:

Post a Comment