Tuesday 15 September 2015

Heartbreak 💔

He would say I dont deserve to talk about heartbreak bcause he is the one who having it right now. But does that mean, my heart doest matter anymore? For this past 4 days, he acted like he could do anything to me. Like, anything. He could do his annoying face to me whenever I talked to him about simple things. He could just say anything that he wanted to. But when I'm getting a little bit angry or sulk and what not, he would tell me "I'm still angry and I dont forgive you yet" that was his reason all the time and I couldnt do anything. I have no power. I'm useless. 

There were so many hurtful words, hurtful action but I was there, keeping my mouth shut because I was the one who made the biggest mistake. And since then, my heart was no longer important. Every love words were no longer getting replied. And I had to take everything inside. Keeping everything and bursting it out every night with tears because only tears could make me feel better 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment