Thursday 17 September 2015

He.

And today he asked me,
"Do you love me?" "Ye" "but you dont seem so" "sebab you sakitkan hati i" "mcm mana?" "In all ways"
And when I told him in what ways like how he did the stone face when im talking to him. And whenever I talked he would turn his face away and act like he didnt care. Also, whenever I talked, he would say "diamlah" 
And he answered "sebab you mengungkit. Klau taknak tolong takyah tolong awal2"

Mengungkit when i told him "i datang pkul 4 lagi nak teman you" that was mengungkit for him. Now i understand. I was waiting at the dataran sains and he just passed by without saying a word then I had to go and run to him. Oh, it was my fault for not saying hi. Lupa 😅

I told him everything what make me hurt today then he just looked down, without saying anything. I dont even know if he was listening or not. I told him to look at me but he just kept quiet and looked down as if I was talking alone. He did not say a word until we reached the college. Oh well, it was okay if he didnt look at me when I was talking but when he was talking, no no you just need to look at his eyes. Because, he is the boss. You need to listen to him all the time. 

At the end, it was still my fault. Always my fault. I was the one who get blame for. Why? Because I was talking too much. And still he asked me why did I change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment