Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mistake.

Maybe I just can't let this inside for too long. He was there all the time, undeniable. Through thick and thin, up and down. With me all the time. 

On saturday, we went out with Tom, and then we met Puteri at KLCC. So while eating at Benz, Puteri told us Andrew was on his way. When he reached our table, he just put his hand right in front of me. I was stuck for a few mins, and I'm telling you it was an awkward situation. I mean he can just pull out his hand, instead he just put his hand like that waiting. And I dont know why, maybe bcause he wss waiting for too long then I decided to shake his hand. But not that long, just for a second. And then I kept quiet for the whole conversation bcause I knew Afiq was furious. I can see through his eyes. And I dont know why he didnt see how serba salah I am. Even Tom can see it and he told us about it but still he can't accept it. It is just the way he is. 

The next day, I was having fever. A really bad one I guess bcause I was throwing up and having headache and stuff. Luckily, he was there all the time. So I thought we were fine but apparently we were not. He kept telling me, he could not still forget the image in his head. I could not blame him either. And I asked him how long it's going to take, and he answered until the image was gone. Which I think going to take forever. He said taking care of me was only one of his responsibilities. I'm not blaming him to not forgive me, but even Puteri touch him, even Nadia also. And I didnt even say a word because I couldn't. My complain to him was just a trash. I couldn't say anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment