Wednesday 11 May 2016

Patience.

Hi,

Patience?


What is actually patience? Haha, I dont think I used to have one. Well, I need to have it now since a lot of people keep pissing me off. From friends to unknown people. God, what the hell is wrong with all of you people?

I know I can be such a pain the ass sometimes, but I know I can do some jobs independently. If you can't be a leader, do not volunteer to be one. DO NOT! Do you know why I said so? Because, if you're giving problems to other people. You do not care a freaking damn thing about this project, and then when I asked you, you will act like a leader. Buat meeting bagai. Tolonglah. Jangan nak buat macam kau buat banyak kerja sangat cause as far as I can say, you did a little bit more than just any other bureau did.

Nak minta tolong call pun boleh cakap "biro pa & logistik buat apa, suruh diaorang la call"

Nak minta tolong update blog "biro multimedia buat apa, suruh diorang update"

Damn, I can do all their job and I am the freaking timbalan if you knew, since for the first time we did this organisation, you do not even know what kind of jawatan everyone dapat. Even proposal, every single things I did it, you just need to freaking fill the freaking damn things, and yet you still asked me how to do it. Tolong lah jangan nak bagi alasan phone rosak ke apa ke. Effort. FREAKING EFFORT MY DEAR!

Phone rosak? Tell us. Or tell me, or tell anyone so that we know. And we know how to update you or apa ke. Or kalau rasa bertanggungjawab sangat, do freaking something about the damn final report, and update one of us so that kitaorang boleh update the rest. I don't know, I should be angry ke apa, because the anger in me, longgggg gone. And I just don't know what to feel anymore. 

And you told me, whatsapp rosak, tak boleh guna, boleh telegram je. But did you reply my latest message at the damn telegram? No?

What really pissed me off was when I wasnt being update about any meeting. About any details. I don't even have a clue that they would give us money. And you would say, "taktahu ke, ingatkan tahu" Damn, you knew well that I didnt go to the first class. How would I know. 

Truthfully, I don't even want to pick a fight or what, but please. Minta tolong sangat, bagi la kerjasama. Tolong lah jangan buat orang rasa macam ni. I don't know about you with other friends, or apa. Please lah, ni masuk pointer kot. Tak faham kenapa nak buat acuh tak acuh macam ni, as if benda ni tak penting pun. You've hurt me. Kata kawan, kata geng, but I don't really feel as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment